My photography style is a bit of the classic mixed with a photojournalistic, real life approach. Some of the most priceless moments happen in the blink of an eye and I love that charge of energy. It's life at its finest.
I started to learn the art of photography when I was in college and then it became a necessity as part of my job when I was hired as a newspaper reporter. I had darkroom training in those "film days," but I focused more on the wriiting aspect of journalism and took the photos to help me tell the story. Eventually I moved into the corporate world and public relations. Looking back now, no matter what job title I held, I was always photographing people because they are are so interesting, they are the story.
Today, I'm a studio owner and photography has become my life's work - I can't wait to see where it takes me next. Mostly, I just love working with my clients on an individual basis because everyone has such a great story to be told.
* Bachelor's degree in Journalism/Fine Art
* Master's degree in Applied Communications & Integrated Marketing Communications.
* Wedding & Portrait Photographers International (WPPI)
* Professional Photographers of Colorado (PPC)
* Digital Wedding Forum (DWF)
* Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep (NILMDTS)
* South Metro Denver Chamber of Commerce
* Small Business Development Center
* University of Denver Alumni